Informatica off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Informatica is a software development company founded in 1993. It is headquartered in Redwood City, California. Its core products include Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Data Integration. It was co-founded by Gaurav Dhillon and Diaz Nesamoney. Amit Walia is the company’s CEO.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 1 plus years
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline.
- Experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail. Experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
- 1+ years of experience in database.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux.
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience with Web Services/WSDL, SOAP, XML, XML Schemas, Java, and J2ee Servers is an added advantage.
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in product’s usability and improve end-user experience.
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles.
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools.
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team.
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses.
- Helping customers succeed.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function.