Informatica off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Informatica is a software development company founded in 1993. It is headquartered in Redwood City, California. Its core products include Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Data Integration. It was co-founded by Gaurav Dhillon and Diaz Nesamoney. Amit Walia is the company’s CEO.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux.
- Must possess analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas.
- Strives for excellence and is known for his/her prodigious technical ability.
- Possess good communication, customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in products usability and improve end-user experience.
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles.
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools.
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.