Informa off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Full Stack Software Engineers. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Informa PLC is a British publishing, business intelligence, and exhibitions group. Headquartered in London, it is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.It has offices in 43 countries and around 11,000 employees. Informa owns numerous brands including CRC Press, Fan Expo HQ, Game Developers Conference, Lloyd’s List (London Press Lloyd), Routledge, and Taylor & Francis.Informa recently acquired UBM and Penton as part of its strategy to expand in North America and Asia.
Position: Full Stack Software Engineers
- At the least 3 years of overall hands-on experienced senior engineer/developer with excellent application system design, architecture and development skills.
- Strong agile experience in Scrum methodology.
- Strong experience in development, implementation and managing high performance scalable J2EE applications on Linux/Unix platforms.
- Experience in development of Amazon Web Services – AWS EB Stack, EC2, SQS, SNS,S3 SDKs.
- Experience in Jenkins, Bamboo,Junit, Selenium, WireMock, Mockito, Camel, Spring MVC, Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Hands-on with Build and Release tools like Github, Junit, Mockito, NPM, Python, Shell Script etc.
- Excellent knowledge of mico services,data modelling techniques,REST Web services.
- Strong experience developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Strong experience in Non-SQL MongoDB and RDBMS databases.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player.
- The ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- Cloud based application development.