Infor off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Infor is a multi-national enterprise software company, headquartered in New York City, United States. Infor focuses on business applications for organizations delivered via cloud computing as a service. Originally focused on software ranging from financial systems and enterprise resource planning (ERP) to supply chain and customer relationship management, in 2010 Infor began to focus on software for industry niches, as well as user-friendly software design. Infor deploys its cloud applications through Amazon Web Services and various open source software platforms.
Position: Software Engineer
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science engineering, Information Technology engineering or technical field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in software development.
- 1 year experience with Birst or MicroStrategy BI tools.
- Expertise in Business Intelligence.
- Excellent reasoning and logic.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- understand product requirements.
- design solutions according to best practices.
- program logic to generate analytics for critical decision making.
- conduct peer-level code reviews.
- debug and resolve production issues.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Data warehousing.
- Experience with ETL tools.
- Knowledge or exposure to Supply Chain Logistics.