Infobip is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally. Services include A2P SMS messaging, A2P voice, A2P RCS, app notifications, email, chat apps messaging and carrier billing. It serves both mobile network operators and enterprises, notably banks, social networks and corporations, as well as non-profit organisations and public institutions.
Position: Software Engineer
- You have 2+ years of experience with Java, Microservices, Spring Boot, CI/CD development or related technologies and delivering multi-tier enterprise applications.
- You have worked before on a high load, large scale platform that has to be highly available.
- You know how to build highload distributed service-oriented applications.
- You share our passion for building high quality software in agile environment.
- You know and care about engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
- You write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement.
- You will be using cutting edge solutions (Spring Boot, JDK 8 and above, Groovy, Kotlin, integration with Kafka streams, Redis/HazelCast etc.) for creating and maintaining high load distributed services that are part of our messaging platform.
- All code you produce is thoroughly tested for bugs and reviewed before going into production.
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.