Infobip is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally. Services include A2P SMS messaging, A2P voice, A2P RCS, app notifications, email, chat apps messaging and carrier billing. It serves both mobile network operators and enterprises, notably banks, social networks and corporations, as well as non-profit organisations and public institutions.
Position: Software Engineer
- You have 3+ years of experience withJava, Microservices, Spring Boot, CI/CD development or related technologies and delivering multi-tier enterprise applications.
- You have worked before on a high load, large scale platform that has to be highly available.
- You know how to build high load distributed service-oriented applications.
- You share our passion for building high quality software in agile environment.
- You know and care about engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.