Infobip is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Finance Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally. Services include A2P SMS messaging, A2P voice, A2P RCS, app notifications, email, chat apps messaging and carrier billing. It serves both mobile network operators and enterprises, notably banks, social networks and corporations, as well as non-profit organisations and public institutions.
Position: Finance Analyst
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other equivalent degree.
- 3-5 Years of Experience.
- Above average communication.
- You have experience in general accounting, taxes, account payables & receivables, consolidation, fixed assets, closed period, reporting, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level).
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other ERPs .
- Written and spoken fluency in English is essential.
- Knowledge of USGAAP or IFRS.
- Experience in Share Service Center is highly desirable, or in global financial structures.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English, plus proficiency in Portuguese.
- Able to work effectively within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Recording Account payables in ERP on a daily basis for all countries of the region.
- Recording Account Receivables in ERP on a daily basis for all countries of the region.
- General administrative and financial affairs.
- Keeping various records and statistics.
- Follows the accounting and auditing processes and procedures in the conduct of its business.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Develops and enhances reports it pulls from business databases.