IndiaMart off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Assistant Product Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd. is an Indian e-commerce company that provides B2C, B2B and customer to customer sales services via its web portal.The group began in 1996 when Dinesh Agarwal and Brijesh Agrawal founded the website IndiaMART.com,a business-to-business portal to connect Indian manufacturers with buyers.The company is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Position: Assistant Product Manager
Qualification: B.Tech and MBA
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Competency in MS Office especially Excel with good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS.
- Deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience (e.g. technology, user behavior) and variances within Indian markets.
- Strong business acumen.
- Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and roadmap, and creating internal buy-in.
- Working with the self owned development team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule.
- Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the teams ability to meet goals.
- Defining and scoping projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritized requirements.
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight.
- Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of tradeoffs and impact.
- Driving user work flow on user experience, review and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources.