IndBank is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Merchant Banker/Research Analysts/System Officer.
About: Indbank was incorporated as a wholly owned Subsidiary of Indian Bank in 1989 to take over the business of Merchant Banking division of Indian Bank and to undertake other specialised activities like Leasing, Hire Purchase etc which banks were permitted to undertake only through their subsidiaries. Indbank was one among the few subsidiaries to be formed by nationalised banks for undertaking Merchant Banking and allied services.
Position: Merchant Banker/Research Analysts/System Officer
Vacancies: 19 posts
- Any Post Graduation or MBA in Finance. CA qualification is preferable.
- Any Graduation – Minimum five years experience in Merchant Banking operations. MBA in Finance / Chartered Accountant – Minimum Three years of experience in Merchant Banking operations.
- Any Post Graduation with NISM – Research Analyst Certification.
- Minimum Four years experience in research, analyzing trends of industries and economy, preparation of research reports, writing investment notes and report investment opinions on companies, Fundamental analysis, Technical Analysis, Equity, Commodity, Mutual Fpnd and Bond market.
- Graduation in Engineering (4 years)/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Bectronics/ Electronics &Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Bectronics & Tele CommunicatioN Bectronics & Communication/ Electronics& Instrumentatio(/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ’13. level.
- Minimum one year experience in system related operations such as Unix, Windows server & Networking.
- Merchant Banker – Not exceeding 40 Years.
- Research Analysts – Not exceeding 35 Years.
- System Officer – 21 to 30 Years.