IHS Markit is conducting an off-campus online hiring challenge to hire Java full stack developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About IHS MArkit: IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Position: Java Full-Stack Developer
Location: Gurgaon / Noida
Vacancy: 60 post
Experience: 2+ years’
Challenge start date: AUG 21, 04:00 PM IST
Challenge end date: AUG 31, 11:59 PM IST
DURATION: 2 hours’
- Ownership of the implementation (estimation, breakdown of tasks) for business functional specifications through the full software development life cycle.
- Ownership of maintenance and support issues as they come up during the project life cycle pre and post go-live. Provide technical assistance to other teams – support, QA, business analysis.
- Ability to work with remote team in a geographically distributed development model.
- Evaluate, apply & adoption of new technologies and tools within the Development team and across the organisation to provide productivity, efficiency and scalability benefits.
- Collaborate and share technical and business knowledge to members of the Development and wider organisation.
- Agent of constant improvement – within development and across organization.
Education: B Tech./ M Tech / MCA degree in an IT/ Computer Science or related course is a prerequisite.
Personal Competencies & Personal impact
- Good knowledge in Java 6 & above.
- Demonstrates ability to implement new web service clients (bottom-up and top-down approaches) and compose/use other web services.
- Experience in Spring Boot application.
- Beginner level proficiency in Oracle/SQL Server/Postgres – (PL/SQL)— Postgres is a plus.
- Diagnosis skills & knowledge of refactoring techniques is an added advantage.
- Understands J2EE design patterns, GoF, GRASP and other design patterns.
- Knowledge of Unit testing using JUNIT, Cactus or mock objects.
- Working knowledge in SVN, branching, code management.
- Demonstrates ability to use an IDE.
- Understands fundamentals of JVM memory management.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Aware of Test-Driven Development & Continuous Integration.
- Strong fundamentals of relational database concepts, Graphical User Interface, and service-oriented architecture.
- Experience with Marketing Technology, third-party/vendor integrations, workflow automation, API creation/integration, mobile development, email marketing.
- Ensure that you are attempting the test using the correct email ID.
- You must click Submit after you answer each question.
- If you need assistance during the test, click the question mark (?) in the lower-right corner of the page to raise a ticket.
- Once the test has started, the timer cannot be paused. You have to complete the test in one attempt.
- Do not close the browser window or tab of the test interface before you submit your final answers.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your system meets HackerEarth’s compatibility requirements and check your Internet connection before starting the test.
- It is recommended that you attempt the test in an incognito or private window so that any extensions installed do not interfere with the test environment.
- We recommend that you close all other windows and tabs to ensure that there are no distractions.