IDFC First Bank is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: IDFC First Bank (formerly IDFC Bank) is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015.IDFC FIRST received a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in July 2015.On 6 November 2015, IDFC Bank was listed on BSE and NSE.
Experience: 0-3 years
Salary: Rs 5-10 LPA
- Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/II Institute.
- Post Graduate – Any.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system.
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules – Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications.
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery, Orchestration etc.
- Experience with MID server, Import Sets.
- Experience in Handling Event Management and Event Correlation
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
- Participate in developing and reviewing Functional Specifications/User Cases.
- Participate in developing test plan and reviewing Test Specifications.
- Design, configure and code ServiceNow based on business requirements.
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Facilitate rollout of new functionality, interfaces, modules, perform UI and configuration.
- Extend the ServiceNow schema to custom application as per business requirements.
- Develop User Stories for ServiceNow releases.
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menu.