IDFC First Bank is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Developer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: IDFC First Bank is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in July 2015. On 6 November 2015, IDFC Bank was listed on BSE and NSE.
Location: Across India
Experience: 0-3 years
Qualification: B.E/BTech (specialized in Computer science / Information technology) with 0-3 years of experience. Must have worked on application of Microservices, preferable experience into GoLang.
Create and deliver modules for various banking requirements and resolving critical business challenges which may be from internal customer or from external customers.You will be responsible for execution of the product software development against delivery commitment and project plans.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows.
- Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing.
- To take-up development and deployment of native code to manage customer facing platforms.
- Good understanding of GoLang and microservices.
- Knowledge of webservices interoperability, standards and ability to suggest and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes.