IC1 off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
Position: Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Description: The Adtech Team at dailyhunt, is responsible for running an ad platform with the goals of revenue maximization, platform performance, demand maximization and runs it’s own ad servers to optimize the serving time below 50ms at around 50K rps, performance engine for matching the right users to right campaigns, a pacing engine to evenly spread the campaigns, a configuration and reporting system, near real time data pipelines for continuous machine learning & BI, and large scale prediction of expected supply for a future date.Looking for a smart engineer who is exceptional in one’s area of work and has made significantimpact via contributions around architecture, design, algorithms, implementation &Optimizations. Independent ownership of large components and subsystems is table stakes and expected from every member. You should be able to leverage the autonomy to select technologies for the purpose of showing only relevant ads while maximizing revenue from the visit.
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology from top colleges (NITs, IITs or equivalent deemed universities of repute).
- 1 to 2+ years of hands-on programming experience in building data-driven REST APIs, services & platforms using best in class backend techniques.
- We also look for hands-on experience with Mysql, Elasticsearch (or Solr), Nosql stores.
- Great if you bring in proven battle experience using Golang and/or Rust and can read PHP.
- Engineering for scale is a must have as our traffic is at the high end of scale for Bhart wide apps.
- Familiarity in usage of technologies from NLP, ML, STT/TTS will be an added advantage.
- Our evaluation starts with focus on computer science fundamentals, data structures & algorithms.