IBPS is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Clerk .
About: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.
Location: Across India
Qualification: Any Degree
Vacancies: 5830 posts
Opening date for online application: 07-10-2021
Closing date for online application: 27-10-2021
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021): 20 to 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST.
- 3 Years for OBC.
- 10 Years for PWD category.
- Others as per Govt rules.