IBPS is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Probationary officers/Management Trainee .
About: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.
Position: Probationary officers/Management Trainee
Location: Across India
Qualification: Any Degree
Starting date for online application: 28-10-2020
Closing date for online application: 11-11-2020
Vacancies: 1167 Posts
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2020): 20 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
- Others as per Government rules.