IBM is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Technical Support Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a multinational technology company from the United States that makes and sells software, computer hardware, infrastructure services, and consulting services. IBM is one of the biggest information technology companies in the world. IBM has had the most patents of any technology company for many years, and has made many important inventions and discoveries that have improved computers.
Position: Technical Support Associate
Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
Experiences: 1-4 Years
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 0 to 4 years of experience in Technical Support role.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Proven knowledge to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- See opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in rotation shifts.