IBM is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a multinational technology company from the United States that makes and sells software, computer hardware, infrastructure services, and consulting services. IBM is one of the biggest information technology companies in the world. IBM has had the most patents of any technology company for many years, and has made many important inventions and discoveries that have improved computers.
Position: Software Engineer
Role and Responsibilities:
- You are Firmware professional working on Z systems and we build the most secure systems for our customers to deploy their enterprise applications.
- Also, you provide utmost security and enable IBM LinuxONE enterprise customers with on-premise, customer-managed container solution through Secure Service Containers which provides data protection as well protection from Insider threats.
- You develop new features for Dynamic partition manager which is a quicker and easier way to deploy Linux servers on a z System (Mainframe).
- DPM is a configuration manager that is designed for setting up and managing Linux servers that run on a mainframe system.
As a firmware engineer in the team your responsibilities include:
- To Build the world most secure system via Z systems which helps customers to deploy their application.
- You will provide a platform to deploy Cloud to defend against threats like Cyber Threats, etc and making the enablement experience quicker and easier.
- Develop or enhance product features.