IBM is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a multinational technology company from the United States that makes and sells software, computer hardware, infrastructure services, and consulting services. IBM is one of the biggest information technology companies in the world. IBM has had the most patents of any technology company for many years, and has made many important inventions and discoveries that have improved computers.
Experience: 0-4 years
- BE or BTech in Computer Science and Information Science only (70% mandatory in current degree pursuing- no standing backlogs).
- Proven Programming Skills and analytical ability.
- Problem solving ability with proven communication skills.
- Ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease.
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient.
- Ability to cope with pressure under tough circumstances.
- Be flexible and adaptable and have a mature personality.
- Valid organisational and administrative skills,.
- Have an ability to prioritise andmanage deadlines.
- You will be part of Squad which will be co-located in Manyata, Bangalore.
- You be involved in analysis/programming/testing of code in live projects in various CIO domains.
- You will collaborate with other team members in the squad and across the tribe.
- You will align to social contract agreed upon within the team for all meetings and deliverables.
- You will acquire the necessary Agile skills required within the project.