IBM is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a multinational technology company from the United States that makes and sells software, computer hardware, infrastructure services, and consulting services. IBM is one of the biggest information technology companies in the world. IBM has had the most patents of any technology company for many years, and has made many important inventions and discoveries that have improved computers.
Qualification: B.E/B-Tech & M.E/M-tech
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following degree program: Btech/MS/Mtech/PhD.
- Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
- Student should have decent Linux programming exposure.
- Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch etc.
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes.
- Student must have very strong problem solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge.