IBM is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Technical Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a multinational technology company from the United States that makes and sells software, computer hardware, infrastructure services, and consulting services. IBM is one of the biggest information technology companies in the world. IBM has had the most patents of any technology company for many years, and has made many important inventions and discoveries that have improved computers.
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We are combining the mentality of a start-up with the footprint of a market leader. We’re a new organization, but we’re also a $19 billion company with 90,000 employees. We have a list of 4,600 clients — including 75 of the Fortune 100 — and we operate in 64 countries.
Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Associate Technical Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Role and responsibilities
As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
We will give you an enriching experience and platform to develop your academic learning in a corporate environment, acquiring new skills and helping you deliver to our business to make a difference.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
- We are looking for BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
Selection Process for IBM Off Campus Drive
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
1.How to apply for IBM recruitment?
Candidates can apply on recruitment portal of IBM. Read the details and get the direct apply link, on setnaukri.com.
2. What is IBM off campus drive?
IBM off campus drive is an open recruitment for Fresher and Experience candidates who wants to start their career in this company.
3. Does IBM off campus drive for 2021, 2022 batch?
Yes, IBM is hiring 2020/ 2021/ 2022 as a fresher.
4. What is the IBM eligibility criteria for Freshers?
60% or 6.5 CGPA and above in 10th standard
60% or 6.5 CGPA above 12th standard or Diploma
65% or above in College Graduation
Passed out Year
Gap limit in education should be one year only.
No active backlog at the time of application or joining IBM .
5. What is the IBM Package for Freshers?
For Freshers IBM average package would be around 3.5 lakhs per annum and your will get hike annually based on your performance in the company.