IBM is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Technical Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a multinational technology company from the United States that makes and sells software, computer hardware, infrastructure services, and consulting services. IBM is one of the biggest information technology companies in the world. IBM has had the most patents of any technology company for many years, and has made many important inventions and discoveries that have improved computers.
Position: Associate Technical Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in IT Industry.
- Proven analytical ability and possess validated organizational and administrative skills
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- An enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more significantly, help you to make a difference.
- Will demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones.
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems.
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM.