IBM is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Application Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a multinational technology company from the United States that makes and sells software, computer hardware, infrastructure services, and consulting services. IBM is one of the biggest information technology companies in the world. IBM has had the most patents of any technology company for many years, and has made many important inventions and discoveries that have improved computers.
Position: Application Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Responsible to manage end to end feature development and resolve challenges faced in implementing the same.
- Learn new technologies and implement the same in feature development within the time frame provided.
- Manage debugging, finding root cause analysis and fixing the issues reported on Content Management back end software system.
- Engage with key stakeholders, internal and external, to understand the problems, issues with the product and features and solve the issues as per SLAs defined.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in Core Java programming.
- Experience in Spring/SQL/Databases/Micro Services/MQ/WebServices/MultiThreading.
- Proficient in Transport – JSON over HTTP.
- Expertise in Enterprise Java, Frameworks, SQL and Interface technology.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work.
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.