HPE off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in San Jose, California, founded on November 1, 2015 as part of splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company. HPE is a business-focused organization with two divisions: Enterprise Group, which works in servers, storage, networking, consulting and support, and Financial Services. On October 31, HPE reported FY2019 annual revenue of $29.135 billion, down 5.57% from the prior year period.The split was structured so that the former Hewlett-Packard Company would change its name to HP Inc. and spin off Hewlett Packard Enterprise as a newly created company. HP Inc. retained the old HP’s personal computer and printing business, as well as its stock-price history and original NYSE ticker symbol for Hewlett-Packard; Enterprise trades under its own ticker symbol: HPE. According to notes from 2015, HPE’s revenue was slightly less than that of HP Inc. In 2017, it spun off its Enterprise Services business and merged it with Computer Sciences Corporation to become DXC Technology. It also spun off its software business and merged it with Micro Focus. HPE ranked No. 107 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- You will work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- You can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus.
- You’ll learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience.
- B.E/ B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches (CSE, EC, EE, IT, etc).
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade with no active arrears.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it.