HP off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Software Developer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us — inspires us — to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. We won’t stop pushing ahead, because you won’t stop pushing ahead. You’re reinventing how you work. How you play. How you live. With our technology, you’ll reinvent your world.
Position: Java Software Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Must have knowledge of Java, good to have experience with UNIX, Linux Windows
Knowledge of Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test-Driven Development Methodologies.
- Develop, review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
- Update release notes by documenting new features, fixes, and notable setup or configuration.
- Monitor builds and collaborating with DevOps and test team members to resolve build issues.
- Troubleshooting deployment issues in conjunction with DevOps and test team members.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0-1 Year experience, must have passed out in 2020 only.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
- Software development experience (i.e. internship, co-op, or other work or academic project experience).
- Software development experience with Java or C, C++ or related language.