HP off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Data Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us — inspires us — to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. We won’t stop pushing ahead, because you won’t stop pushing ahead. You’re reinventing how you work. How you play. How you live. With our technology, you’ll reinvent your world.
Position: Data Engineer
- Codes limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of data pipelines, repositories or models for structured/unstructured data.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on objectives and guidance from more senior project team members.
- Executes established portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of a project team of other data science professionals to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for assigned data system, model, or component.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years’ experience.
- Using data engineering tools, languages, frameworks to cleanse, mine and explore data.
- Basic understanding of NoSQL & relational based systems along with complex, distributed and massively parallel systems.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand complex data structures.
- Understanding of database technologies and management systems.
- Understanding of database architecture testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.