Honeywell off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Payroll Specialist . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: Aerospace, Building technologies, Performance Materials & Technologies (PMT), and Safety & Productivity Solutions (SPS).Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company, and was ranked 77th in 2018. Honeywell retains the same spot on the list despite a couple years of significant change. The company has a global workforce of approximately 110,000 workers, with approximately 44,000 employed in the United States.The current chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) is Darius Adamczyk.
Position: Payroll Specialist
Last date for online application : ASAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local payroll policies and procedures, or similar relevant experience.
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Data Entry and Verification.
- Payroll Integrity and Compliance.
- Journal Entry & Record Keeping.
- Build Relationships and Broker Services.
- Customer Support.