H&M Group off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Senior Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: At H&M Group, we believe in making great design available to everyone. It’s essential in everything we do. Our family of brands — H&M, COS, Monki, Weekday, & Other Stories, H&M Home, ARKET, Afound, Treadler and Itsapark — offer customers around the world a wealth of fashion, beauty, accessories and homeware, as well as modern menus with fresh and local produce at some of the brands’ in-store eateries.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
- We believe you are communicative, flexible, passionate about continuous learning, have open and positive mindset and a desire to break new grounds with innovation and teamwork.
- Passion for implementing cloud solutions and hands-on experience in developing Cloud Native applications.
- Be a champion of DevOps mindset and principles, which emphasizes automation, continuous integration, and end-to-end ownership of solutions.
- Use your expertise and creativity to solve problems using modern technologies and software engineering, in the areas of software development, testing, deployment and monitoring.
- Above all you love programming and you are not afraid to learn new concepts and tools.
- An experienced software engineer (5 years+) with strong mindset of building scalable and high-quality software product. Designing and implementing large scale distributed system.
- Hands-on development in .Net – must have extensive experience of building components and solutions using .Net core frameworks.
- Extensive experience and working knowledge of building RESTful API in Microservices architecture preferably using Azure functions.
- Experience of working with Event-driven integrations using Azure Service Bus queues, Event Grid or Event Hub.
- Knowledge of building Single-Page-Applications (SPA) using Angular/ React / Vue, etc.
- Proficiency in SQL, and experience in structured/unstructured data using services like Azure CosmosDB, Azure SQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong follower of test-driven development approach, building mocks, unit test, enabling high degree of automation.
- Experience with version control workflows with Git and an advocate of Continuous Integration.
- DevOps – must have experience in setting up CI & CD pipelines and creating IaC (Infrastructure as of Code) using ARM templates or Terraform scripts.
- You have experience working in agile teams.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Swedish is a plus.