H&M Group off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Senior Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: At H&M Group, we believe in making great design available to everyone. It’s essential in everything we do. Our family of brands — H&M, COS, Monki, Weekday, & Other Stories, H&M Home, ARKET, Afound, Treadler and Itsapark — offer customers around the world a wealth of fashion, beauty, accessories and homeware, as well as modern menus with fresh and local produce at some of the brands’ in-store eateries.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
- Have good knowledge and minimum 2 years of experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services such as Azure Storage, Azure Development and Configuration, Azure Cosmos DB / Document DB, Azure App service.
- Have minimum 5 years of experience in coding in .NET Core, MVC but also other languages and framework.
- Any certification in Microsoft Azure Cloud and .NET will be an added advantage.
- Have experience from integration projects.
- Have experience working in an agile environment.
- Approx. 7-11 years’ experience’ in a highly competitive environment working on cutting edge solutions.