H&M Group off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for React JS Frontend Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: At H&M Group, we believe in making great design available to everyone. It’s essential in everything we do. Our family of brands — H&M, COS, Monki, Weekday, & Other Stories, H&M Home, ARKET, Afound, Treadler and Itsapark — offer customers around the world a wealth of fashion, beauty, accessories and homeware, as well as modern menus with fresh and local produce at some of the brands’ in-store eateries.
Position: React JS Frontend Software Engineer
- 6-10 years experience working for a product, online/ ecommerce or a retail GIC.
- Experience with Reactjs development (including Redux).
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Experience and knowledge of API design.
- Experience and knowledge of writing testable and high-quality code.
- Experienced in agile software development practices (automated testing, mob/pair programming, CI/CD etc.).
- Comfortable in discussing product design and improvements.
- Experienced in Azure DevOps and/or other cloud environments.