Hexaware is conducting a Virtual off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Hexaware is a fast growing automation-led next-generation service provider delivering excellence in IT, BPO and Consulting services. We are driven by a combination of robust strategies, passionate teams and a global culture rooted in innovation and automation.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location:Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Noida
Closing date for online application: 21-08-2020
- Graduate Course: BE/ B.Tech /MCA.
- Streams: CSE /IT /ECE /EEE /ETC /EIE /ICE and allied branches.
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG.
- No active Backlogs.
- Education Gap: Not more than 1 year (Education gap within the course not eligible).
- Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English.
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities.
- High level of energy.
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be able to multi-task: ability to prioritize and manage project-related
- Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks.
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications.
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions.
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time..
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- 3,50,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training.
- Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for first 6 months.
More Information: Click Here