Hexaware is conducting a Virtual off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Software Development – Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Hexaware is a fast growing automation-led next-generation service provider delivering excellence in IT, BPO and Consulting services. We are driven by a combination of robust strategies, passionate teams and a global culture rooted in innovation and automation.
Position: Software Development – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Chennai , Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Noida
Number of vacancies: 50
Salary: Rs 3 LPA
- Graduate Course: BE/ B.Tech /MCA.
- Year of Passing: 2020.
- Streams: CSE /IT /ECE /EEE /ETC /EIE /ICE and allied branches.
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG.
- No active Backlogs.
- Education Gap Not more than 1 year (Education gap within the course not eligible).
- Should not have appeared for recruitment process in the last 6 months.
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications.
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions.
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.