Hewlett Packard Enterprise is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Software Engineer R&D Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in San Jose, California, founded on November 1, 2015 as part of splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company. HPE is a business-focused organization with two divisions: Enterprise Group, which works in servers, storage, networking, consulting and support, and Financial Services. On October 31, HPE reported FY2019 annual revenue of $29.135 billion, down 5.57% from the prior year period.
Position: Software Engineer R&D Intern
Location: Bangalore , Karnataka
- B.E/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT etc).
- Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade till present.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it.