Henkel off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Management Trainee (MT) / Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) . Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA is a German chemical and consumer goods company headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is a multinational company active both in the consumer and industrial sector. Founded in 1876, the DAX 30 company is organized into three globally operating business units (Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care, Adhesive Technologies) and is known for brands such as Loctite, Persil,Fa, Dial and Purex, amongst others.
Position: Management Trainee (MT) / Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
- Execute territory sales plans in line with regional plans (Short, mid & long term) and tactics to capture customers, deliver an ambitious sales plan and project pipeline, optimize sales mix to impact higher growth and margins.
- Maintain, motivate and support distributors in the territory, Lead and coach distributor sales teams to set and achieve the financials goals.
- Forecast & plan sales in the territory to exceed, actively identify application opportunities across customer base and convert in to pipeline. Build a strong project pipeline, Drive pipeline of projects at customers to convert into sales by developing strong value proposition.
- Document value addition cases with customer and submit to marketing team, conduct monthly meetings with distributors to enhance sales plans and provide necessary support. Coach distributor sales reps via joint sales calls to customers at least 4 times a month
- Fresher Can Apply.
- Must be a Mechanical Engineering Graduate (2019 OR 2020 Pass out).
- MBA in Marketing will be the added advantage (2019 OR 2020 Pass out).
- Preferably Automotive Background.
- Good Communication Skills.