HCL off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 44 countries including United Kingdom, United States, France, and Germany with a worldwide network of R&D, “innovation labs” and “delivery centers”, and 147,123 employees and its customers include 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2,000 companies.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2.5 years
- Qualification: B Tech, B.E.
- Experience: 0 to 2.5 years.
- Technical Skills-Programming/Scripting Languages-Java.
- To develop, deliver, test and debug code or engineering plans as per product management agreed priorities for the work assigned in accordance with time, quality and cost standards. To develop code and plans to meet product or process requirements with appropriate guidance from team leads as per agreed use cases and timelines.
- To document assigned work in all stages of the project and assure timely communication to all impacted areas.
- To participate in project planning meetings, status reviews.
- To resolveordebug simple issues identified through code testing; and provide support in customer technical issues to overcome the limitations within the product.