HBC is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Trainee Import Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Hudson’s Bay Company is a Canadian retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. In 2006 HBC was sold for $1.1 billion to an American businessman, Jerry Zucker, and as such is no longer a Canadian-owned company. The company sold most of its European operations by August 2019 and its remaining stores, in the Netherlands, were closed by the end of 2019. HBC owns the Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th stores in the United States; most other American operations were sold by mid-2019 and the last remaining stores (Lord & Taylor chain) were sold prior to the end of 2019.
Position: Trainee Import Analyst
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Aptitude to learn concepts and new tasks quickly.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and top-notch accuracy in completion of work.
- Unwavering first-rate customer service.
- Personable, courteous, can-do attitude.
- Excellent team spirit, supportive of team mates, with flexible attitude is imperative.
- Work well under pressure.
- Self-driven with personal initiative.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- 0-1 Years/Freshers .
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to be flexible and manage in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
- Audit, and process documents related to cost of goods for Canadian imports of wearing apparel, shoes and accessories.
- Prepare documents supporting weekly recovery – chargeback activity of participating vendors.
- Verification of merchandise value, unit quantity, and vendor invoices audits.
- Provide updates and reporting of import shipments to Canada.
- Provide weekly / monthly reporting of recovery / chargeback activity to the US Logistics team.