Harsco Corporation is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Oracle Apps HRMS Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Harsco Corporation is a market-leading, global provider of environmental solutions for industrial, retail and medical waste streams, and innovative equipment and technology for the rail sector. We have an unrivalled breadth of experience across the globe and an impressive reputation stretching back more than a century. Based in Camp Hill, PA, with more than 13,000 employees and the company operates in more than 30 countries.
Position: Oracle Apps HRMS Developer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent related IT experience.
- Should have at least 2 full life cycle implementations experience.
- Candidate should have 6 to 8 years of experience in which 3-5 Years in EBS.
- Engage with Functional/Business and understand requirements and review their feasibility.
- Design, Develop extensions/customizations and unit test following the coding, design and naming standards.
- Work closely with Oracle support raising service requests for Product bugs.
- Triage and address the tickets with quality meeting SLAs. And also do RCA and Problem categorization for the tickets needing permanent fix and repetitive issues.
- Triple up across Production Support, Enhancements and Projects.
- Provide end to end technical solutions.
- Document MD070, Unit Testing, etc.,
- Work in Shifts as per project needs.
- Strong hands skills in SQL, PL/SQL, Packages/Procedures, Forms, Reports, BI Publisher, WebADI , Workflows, Unix shell scripting API Hooks, XML/BI Publisher Reports.
- Expertise in APIs, Loader scripts, Interfaces, Data Migration and Conversions. Comprehensive experience in Oracle Applications R12.x Oracle HRMS.
- Good knowledge on R12.x Core HR, Payroll (US, CA and Middle East), Advanced Benefits and Compensation modules/process flows.
- Understanding of Oracle HR and associated technical architecture including development standards, debugging tools and techniques.
- Oracle HRMS Architecture (Tables & Mapping).
- HRMS APIs, Data Migration, Conversions, Extractions & Integrations, Reporting.
- Good understanding of Oracle HR and associated technical architecture including development standards, debugging tools and techniques.
- Expertise in Oracle HRMS and Payroll inbound and outbound interfaces, and HRMS and Payroll APIs.
- Worked in EBS Production support (Incidents, Enhancaements and Problem Tickets management) adhering to critical SLAs with good debugging skills.
- Should have at least 2 full life cycle implementations experience including Technical Designs authoring and lead review of Designs and Code/UTP.
- Should have 3rd Party integrations build/support knowledge with Oracle.
- Should have knowledge of ITIL processes, including naming and coding standards.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.