Happiest Minds is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Happiest Minds Technologies is a digital transformation, infrastructure, security, and product engineering services company.The company was founded by Ashok Soota In 2011. It is headquartered In Bangalore, India and has its operations in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, and Australia.
Position: Java Developer
Experience: 6 months plus
- Must be passed out from the batch of 2018, 2019, or 2020.
- Minimum of 6 months full-time experience after completion of the course is a must.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and designs software programs and products. Participates in the technical design of software subsystems or components.
- Code the assigned unit of work as per specification/ticket description within the defined estimate/SLA with adequate code level comments.
- Write Unit Tests for the Code Developed.
- Check-in and Manage the code as per the defined configuration standards set for the project.
- Fix and retest the defects raised by the QA and work with QA closely to get the defects closed.
- Document the coding approach/solution, common ticket resolution descriptions etc.
- Develops interfaces for software platforms and data exchange.
- Monitors and modifies development work to make sure resulting software meets established goals.
- Coding, SDLC, Quality, timelines, PMS.