GSPANN off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: GSPANN is a US California Bay Area based consulting services provider focused on implementations in the Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence & Mobile Solutioning initiatives. More than 90% of our current clientele are FORTUNE 1000 organizations. We specialize in strategy, architecture, delivery and support of solutions in the ECM, Enterprise and Marketing Analytics, Big Data and Mobility space.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs 3.4 LPA
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech. (C.S, I.T, E&C) M.C.A., Aggregate – 60% Above
- 2017/2018/2019/2020 Batch
Associate Software Engineer-QE Automation Skills:
- Core Java, Selenium and Testing Lifecycle.
- Good knowledge of testing lifecycle is desirable.
- Thorough understanding of Core Java is crucial.
- Should be detail-oriented and must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have good communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
Associate Software Engineer-UI Skills:
- Understanding of mark-up language like like HTML and CSS Styles.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax.
- Basic knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Good understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Python, Java. or PHP skills will be an advantage.
- Any frontend technology certification is desirable.
Associate Software Engineer-DevOps Skills:
- Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Git / Maven / Jenkin / Docker / Amazon Web Services / Google Cloud Platform / Azure / Python / Shell / Bash Script / CI/CD.
- Up to 2 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Good knowledge of Linux administration, including installation and configuration of various software.
- Familiarity of Jenkins or similar tools.
- Understanding of various AWS or Azure components and cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring tools.
- Good knowledge of Docker Containerization, Kubernetes, and developing infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Ability to script and automate using Python / Shell / Bash.
- Good understanding of micro-services configuration and deployment.
Associate Software Engineer-Managed Services
- Java Programming Skills, Linux, Shell Scripts, Relational or NoSQL Database.
- Basic programming or scripting skills in Java, Python or shell scripting.
- Good knowledge in RDBS or No SQL databases.
- Good knowledge of container based technologies (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Experience with cloud computing services (AWS, GCP or Azure).
- Excellent debugging and problem solving capabilities.
- Experience in the use of Linux Operating System.
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enjoys solving difficult technical problems.
Associate Software Engineer-Data Science Skills:
- 0 – 2 years of experience in programming languages like Python, R, and SAS.
- Good understanding of data mining and statistical analysis..
- Experience in cloud environments like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills along with a strong working knowledge of Excel..
- Prior experience of solving use cases with real data.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes.
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills.
Associate Software Engineer-Big Data Skills:
- Big Data, Python, and SQL.
- Good knowledge of SQL, Sqoop, Hive, Spark, Scala and Java/Python.
- Understanding of any cloud environment, like Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, etc.
- Working knowledge of workflow orchestration tools like Apache Airflow design and deploy directed acrylic graphs (DAGs).
- Knowledge of agile/Scrum application development using Jira.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.