Google off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Information Technology Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies in the U.S. information technology industry, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.
Position: Information Technology Intern
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/MCA
- Currently pursuing an academic degree in one of the following majors: Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied.
- Networking, System Administration, or a related technical field.
- Experience working in an IT department or PC support or in another technically-focused service environment.
- Experience troubleshooting applications in one or more of the following networked environments: ChromeOS, Linux, Mac, Windows.
- Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Provide support for desktops/laptops and user access to corporate network and applications.
- Provide support for services such as office phones, mobile devices, video conferencing and remote access.
- Provide direct support for Google’s corporate resources and applications.
- Contribute to project based work related to user or infrastructure support.