Goldman Sachs off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer-Java Developer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Goldman Sachs Group is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting. It also provides investment banking to institutional investors.The bank is one of the largest investment banking enterprises in the world,and is a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market and more generally, a prominent market maker. The group also owns Goldman Sachs Bank USA, a direct bank. Goldman Sachs was founded in 1869 and is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan with additional offices in other international financial centers.
Position: Software Engineer-Java Developer
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience developing deterministic high performance, low latency systems (counted in single digit microseconds).
- Thorough knowledge of Java programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Experience developing distributed architecture systems and messaging protocols.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in data driven performance analysis and optimizations.
- Experience building state management systems, complex event processing and transaction sequencing architectures.
- JVM internals, tuning for low-latency, GC-free real-time operation.
- Prior experience with event sourcing (sequenced core stream) based architecture.
- Linux systems programming experience including memory management, concurrent programming infrastructure, and the networking stack.
- Over 3 years’ experience in Financial industry.
- Design, build and maintain a high-performance, high-availability, high-capacity, yet nimble and adaptive platform for order management, exchange connectivity, processing high volumes of ticking data and post-trade processing.
- Develop highly reliable data ingestion processes to consume large volumes of data emitted by trading and market data systems.
- Design distributed computation infrastructure to run parallelized queries over large volumes of data.
- Use data to guide decision-making, developing or enhancing tools as necessary to collect it.
- Communication with traders, sales, clients and compliance officers about new feature requests, explanation of existing features etc.