Goldman Sachs off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Goldman Sachs Group is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting. It also provides investment banking to institutional investors.The bank is one of the largest investment banking enterprises in the world,and is a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market and more generally, a prominent market maker. The group also owns Goldman Sachs Bank USA, a direct bank. Goldman Sachs was founded in 1869 and is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan with additional offices in other international financial centers.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of professional experience developing applications.
- Thorough knowledge of Java programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- analytical and problem solving skills.
- Design, build and maintain a high-performance, high-availability, nimble and adaptive platform for processing large volumes of client data.
- Develop highly reliable data management processes and tooling to consume large volumes of data required by trading systems.
- Build high availability solutions and server APIs to several consumers with high performance.
- Collaborate across multiple regions, gather requirements, design & implement solutions.
- Communicate with traders, sales, clients and compliance officers about new feature requests, explanation of existing features etc.