Genpact off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Developer/ Consultant. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 87,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 25 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Position: Java Developer/ Consultant
- Any previous work experience in Banking or Capital Market Domain.
- Min. 4-5 years of work experience.
- Should have good communication skill to communicate with client effectively and responsively.
- Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience in Multithreading and Collections.
- Exceptional Handling.
- Junit or any Unit Testing platform.
- Network communications and performance analysis.