Genesys is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Genesys is a company that sells customer experience and call center technology to mid-sized and large businesses. It sells both cloud-based and on-premises software. Genesys is headquartered in Daly City, California, and has offices in Canada, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Australia. The company was founded in 1990 and was most recently acquired by Permira Funds and Technology Crossover Ventures in February 2012.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experiences: 1-3 Years
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in engineering/technology from a reputed college/university.
- Candidates should have 1-3 years of IT experience in software testing/automation.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Should be a good team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Proficiency in a scripting language, such as Python.
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience with Source control such as Mercurial/GIT.
- Experience in working with Postgres, Oracle , SQL DB.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop test plans, test environment and test scenarios for new product features.
- Improve test efficiency by adapting an automated approach.