General Mills off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Analyst – Analytics. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: General Mills is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods sold through retail stores. It is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis. Often nicknamed “Big G”, the company markets many well-known North American brands, including Gold Medal flour, Annie’s Homegrown, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Colombo, Totino’s, Pillsbury, Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Cheerios, Trix, Cocoa Puffs, and Lucky Charms. Its brand portfolio includes more than 89 other leading U.S. brands and numerous category leaders around the world.
Position: Analyst – Analytics
Experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelors/Masters degree.
- Preferred Professional Certifications: Data Analytics, Machine learning.
- Generate forecast for New Items using like item modelling approach.
- Collect data from multiple system using SQL/PLSQL.
- Pre-process Data – Outlier detection/removal, Univariate, multivariate, robust regression, data smoothening.
- Identify Pattern in data- Trend, Seasonality and noise decomposition.
- Perform descriptive & diagnostics analysis on historical demand & shipment data.
- Build statistical models using historical demand data.
- Cluster & Classify data using different machine learning methods.
- Forecast Visual analytics, scenario planning, model diagnostics.
- Regression methods- Correlation, ANOVA, Chi squared, Dimensionality reduction, squared, adjusted r squared, p value, composite models.
- Good understanding of Demand Planning and supply planning processes.
- Hands on experience on machine learning – various types of regression, classification and clustering techiques.
- R and/or PYTHON Programming.
- Data visualization using Excel and/or Tableau.
- Pivoting, conditional data formatting, charts, graphs.
- Handling large data sets in various formats, volume and dimensions.
- Fundamentals of linear algebra,matrices and probability.