General Electric is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Intern . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.
- Bachelors in Engineering or a related technical field .
- Student pursuing Bachelors or Masters engaged for a fixed duration or a limited period to gain industry experience as part of his / her curriculum.
- Lead system improvements projects as needed to support the most efficient and effective process.
- Monitor action effectiveness by tracking critical KPIs and establishing the right rhythm of reviews.
- Streamline the process as appropriate, without compromising effectiveness.
- Collaborate with functional and regional team members for solid alignment and sharing of priorities and progress.
- Streamline and harmonize Hydro Management system.
- Promote CAP and be advocate for changes.