General Electric is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Engineer Intern . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.
Position: Engineer Intern
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from reputed College/University.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications..
- Power system design/simulation experience is added advantage.
- Work with System Engineer in assigned project in the field of Power Electronics & Drives Design / Study /Simulations.
- Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
- Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey.
- Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms.
- Provide documentation support in the assigned project.
- Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
- Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service.
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.