General Electric is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for EID Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.
Position: EID Intern
Salary: Rs 5-10 LPA
- A recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
- Equivalent GPA of at least 3.0 (or) CGPA 7
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making.
- These projects are normally scoped to last between 6 and 12 months in duration.
- May be asked to take on certain aspects of a fulltime job within the function the intern is studying.
- For example, maybe asked to write software code if in an engineering internship.