GE Aviation off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations. The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials.
Salary: Rs 5-10 LPA
- Students of Bachelors in engineering, (Computer Science/Data Science/ Analytics/ E.C.E/ E.E.E) from reputed institutes.
- Strong in software programming, data analytics & data engineering-Strong communication and documentation ability.
- Learn, with guidance from senior digital technology resources, analyse, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program/product requirements.
- Prepare and present technical data & document and communicate the results of technical data generated.
- Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.