Gauhati High Court is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Chauffeur .
About:The Guwahati High Court was promulgated by governor general of India on 1 March 1948 after the Government of India Act 1935 was passed. Establishing the High Court of Assam with effect from 5 April 1948, for the then Province of Assam. It was originally known as the High Court of Assam and Nagaland, but renamed as Gauhati High Court in 1971 by the North East Areas (Reorganisation) Act, 1971.
- Starting date for online application: 31-08-2020
- Closing date for online application: 12-09-2020
- Candidates should pass class VIII and those who have passed Class XII and above shall not be eligible.
- Candidate must possess a valid Professional Driving License.
- Candidates must possess the essential qualification (both educational and professional) on or before the last date of advertisement.
- Unreserved: 18 – 38 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 18 – 41 years
- SC/ ST(P)/ ST H): 18 – 43 years
- Vacancies: 4 Posts
- Unreserved: 02 posts
- OBC/ MOBC: 02 posts
Salary: Rs. 14,000-60,500/- + GP Rs.5200/-