Gartner off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Specialist, Research . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Gartner officially known as Gartner, is a global research and advisory firm providing information, advice, and tools for leaders in IT, finance, HR, customer service and support, communications, legal and compliance, marketing, sales, and supply chain functions.Its headquarters are in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. The firm changed its name from Gartner Group, Inc to Gartner in 2000.It is a member of the S&P 500.
Position: Specialist, Research
Experience: 0-3 years
- Master’s or PhD degree in fields such as marketing, management, economics etc.
- 0-3 years of research/management consulting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and relay ideas, engage clients and work in global teams.
- Learn and execute Gartner’s proven methodology for conducting world-class research that helps identify best practice solutions to many of today’s biggest business challenges.
- Analyze and interpret business problems using root cause analysis, hypothesis generation, survey design, benchmarking, and other qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Perform research by speaking with senior executives, academics, industry experts, etc. and conducting wide-ranging secondary literature searches.
- Partner with the global research team to create key research deliverables, including but not limited to: how-to-guides, research studies, white papers, case studies, presentations, guidebooks, templates etc.
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given content terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings.
- Ability to gather, analyze, restructure, identify and create original insights from qualitative and/or quantitative data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with particular attention to precision of language and ability to organize information logically.