Gartner off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Research Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Gartner, Inc, officially known as Gartner, is a global research and advisory firm providing information, advice, and tools for leaders in IT, finance, HR, customer service and support, communications, legal and compliance, marketing, sales, and supply chain functions.Its headquarters are in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. The firm changed its name from Gartner Group, Inc to Gartner in 2000.It is a member of the S&P 500.
Position: Research Associate
Experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Masters or advanced degree a plus.
- At least 0-2years in a professional work environment. Plus if they have experience using a CMS, and have worked in the technology industry.
- Highly proficient in English.
- Highly proficient with Web research.
- Medium Excel experience.
- Comfortable with conducting secondary research.
- Able to identify basic grammatical mistakes in reviews submitted.
- Understand the technology.
- Able to quickly move on to the next step in the project.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- Ability to work in a high performing team and take ownership of your work.
- Improve the process on an on-going basis and prepare the best practices document.