Gartner off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Gartner, Inc, officially known as Gartner, is a global research and advisory firm providing information, advice, and tools for leaders in IT, finance, HR, customer service and support, communications, legal and compliance, marketing, sales, and supply chain functions.Its headquarters are in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. The firm changed its name from Gartner Group, Inc to Gartner in 2000.It is a member of the S&P 500.
Experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelor’s degree (statistics, economics, mathematics, other quantitative fields) with 0-2 work experience at a global company with experience on cross-geography teams.
- Basic proficiency with statistical concepts.
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS and other statistical packages.
- Designing surveys for research projects.
- Be responsible for tracking, data collection and maintaining the accuracy and validity of the survey data.
- Design and develop excel tools to enable easy data interpretation.
- Building benchmark and other standardized data reports for clients with insightful graphics.
- Conducting basic descriptive analysis to develop insights for research documents
Helping internal stakeholders use proprietary data for additional new products and services.
- Create and carry out processes that further develop the value of research programs’ diagnostics and support tools.